Hi everyone my Mom went online and searched what a hornworm turns into and it is a Sphnx Moth (also known as a Humming Bird Moth)we see them out front sometimes and they look like a mix between a big bee and a humming bird so now know one in our family will ever want to smash them because they turn into such a cool thing.
If you go to:http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/sphynx and click on the little red button that is beside the thing that looks like this: Main Entry: sphynx then another window should open up and if you click the underlined words that say: hear it again and a person will tell you how to pronounce the word sphynx.
Well I have to go now bye.
~Emily~
About Me
- Emily
- Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!
1 comment:
hey, did u used to squish the horn worms? that is way cool though, i mean what they turm into. thanks for tellin me that u posted it!
Post a Comment