About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pics.






HI everyone,
here are some pictures of Laurel's birthday they are of when we had cake and ice cream we used Winnie the pooh plates but only Laurel got one and everyone else got a different one but then I didn't have a plate so I happened to get a pooh plate too! Well I have to go now I am just quickly posting some pics and seeing how you all are doing. So how is everyone?
I haven't heard from you guys in a while bye
~Emily~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh! that cake looks delicous!!

Anonymous said...

yeah it was!☻☺☻☻☺
~EmilY~