About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Baby Fish!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
Guess What?! My guppy Crystal had 10 or more babies and only one looks like it is dead! I am really excited! I will keep you updated and will post pics. soon!
~Emily~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sad that 1 is dead.

Anonymous said...

yes that is sad but there are atlest 8 more alive ones!
~Emily~

Anonymous said...

how big r they?

~*Brooke*~

Anonymous said...

Um, they are a bout 1 centimeter long.
~Emily~