About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Events






Hi Everyone,

Here is what has been going on in the last couple of days. Wednesday we cleaned the house and decorated for my Dad's B-day, Thursday we all went to Milwaukee for Joy's annual heart check-up while she was at Children's with mommy we went to two different pet stores and one of them had a dark green sucker (all the ones I saw until then were black) and they had a long finned sucker (this one was black) and they had two big fish (they might have been chiclids and they were in a big tank all by them selves and they had tons of babies like 1,000 no joke, and all of the babies were really small they were like this long __ and their parents were this long

_________________________________________________________


they were actually longer than that!


Friday was my dad's b-day, yesterday a doll came in the mail from our uncle and my Grandma said that my great-Grandma one it in a raffle, and today we went to church actually me my mom and 1 of my sisters went to church everyone else was sick and I am a little sick too we have been sick since Tuesday. Well here are some pictures of the doll.

Bye

~Emily~

No comments: