About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Snow!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Early this morning it snowed for the first time this fall! :) It's all almost melted by now though! :)
Today Samantha, Pete, and I went on a 2-mile walk/run with the neighbors little dog. I love running. :) Unfortunantely no one else in my family does...and if they do run with me I have to keep stopping and waiting for them to catch up. Too bad I don't have an identical twin! ;) Then Samantha said she needs a german shepherd to go places with her so she's safe...so she said I could borrow it to go running...too bad they cost so much! (She was joking about that...though it's true... :)
Tomorrow we are going to cut down our christmas tree, take it home and hopefully start decorating it! :D
Soon I am gonna try and make a short movie of something to put up here.

4 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EMILY!!
I saw the snow too!
It was SO COOL!!
I hope you have a good Thanksgiving.
Bye Emily!!!
In CHrist
Elizabeth

*Lizzie* said...

Hello Emily!!
I had fun with you these last few days!!!!

In Christ
~Elizabeth~

*Lizzie* said...

Hello!
i really like this backround!!
It is so cute:)
In Christ
Elizabeth

Emily said...

Thanks so much Elizabeth!
~Emily