About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tonight is Here!!!!

Yesterday my Tobymac cd, Tonight came!!!! :D Along with it came a poster, I was a little dissapointed because it is covered in the names of people who bought it, but it doesn't look too bad, and *grins* a signed lyric sheet for City on Our Knees!!! I wasn't supposed to get the lyric sheet, instead I was supposed to get a lanyard. But I think the lyric sheet is way better! :)
Here are some pictures...


Our lovely mailbox....

                                        Opening annoying lemon juice. :P
My CD!!!




The lyric sheet.

             My name, it has my last name too, but I'm not gonna put that on here.
The cd itself.

The poster where it currently ( and probably permantly) resides on our wall.


Yesterday my mom, Paige, and Lillian came home and it was my mom's birthday.
Lillian is SOO naughty! She likes to stomp on peoples feet, and stand up at there legs and push them where she wants them to go. And earlier she wasn't supposed to be touching the speakers, so she climbs in her stroller which was by them and reaches out as far as she can, she was like a cm away from touching them.
Well I gotta go eat lunch...so I'll be back to finish this post later hopefully.
If not, I set it to post at 8pm tonight...
Bye!




Ok I can finish this post now.
My mom went to the hospital earlier today because Michael had to have his appendix taken out. She still isn't home because she went shopping.

Well that's about everything.
Bye!

No comments: