Howdy-Ho peoples!
how have you all been lately? doing quite well I hope!
March has ended, and April has begun! (I'm sure you already knew that....) I have been REALLY bored... :(
Here are some things I do on a regular basis, and some things I have been doing lately:
taking care of my rabbits
making food
doing kitchen work
cleaning the house
going shopping (Friday)
babysitting
going for walks
doing computer
playing basket ball (actually around the world with Pete once, and the rest of the time just bouncing the basketball)
going to church (this morning)
playing Wii (the Wii people fixed the discs for us YAYNESS!!!! :)
and I have been doing some other random stuff.
Guitar hasn't been going to well. I have decided just to teach myself, not anyone else because that DIDN'T work. I haven't done ANY Spanish. I don't think I will do any either. oh well, that's ok. :-/ I really want to start 9th grade, but my mom doesn't know what I am going to do. :(
I have been listening to the Newsboys new songs on Newsboys Radio. When the Boys Light Up and Born Again are my the ones I like best. They have changed a lot, but I still like them. They need a new name though, they just aren't the Newsboys anymore...how 'bout DC Boys???
On Thursday it was in the 80s!!!! SOOO hot!!! I loved it!!! =D I LOVE SUMMER!!!!! =D It was around 80 on Friday too. Now it is in the 60's. I'm SO excited for the warm weather! :)
I have been playing outside a lot, well kinda. I've been working in the rabbit section. And last month I helped Pete work in the drive way. The job: building a retaining wall with 110-160 pound railroad ties. The weight changed with how wet/dry they were. They were so hard to move though. But me and Pete could do it together. My dad, Mr. Oliver (who is now home from Iraq), and Pete finished the wall yesterday, and put more R&R ties under the van tent.
Today (while being really bored and trying to find something to do...) I decided to edit a few pictures. The pic editing software was Picasa 3. I don't have any cool softwares to use. :( I've heard of Piknic, but I'm not really sure what it is.
Then I made another blog and put the pictures on it. Well not all of them.
Well I better go eat supper. Popcorn. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I very strongly dislike cleaning up popcorn it gets EVERYWHERE. But it brings back memories....
BYE!
I'll have to put labels on this post later. Oh, and while writing this I got about 5 bites from a misqueito (sp??) but I just now killed it...a bloody mess. yuck!
About Me
- Emily
- Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment