About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday



This week I am thankful for snow. Today it snowed for the first time this fall! It didn't snow enough for any pictures, but here are some pictures from a few years ago!
 I took this picture in 2007, it was April and our daffodils had bloomed, and then it snowed!

And these two pictures are from February 2008 and all the snow we had then.

2 comments:

Louie said...

Thanx for linking up.
Louis

Emily said...

You're welcome.