About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On Cloud Nine

This week my baby cactus is making me happy! It sprouted two days ago, exactly a week after I planted it.

This one was planted in the beginning of September. They have to stay in a plastic bag for the first year, so they stay moist.
For this picture I decided to try picnik's 'winterize'. Not sure what I think of it, yet.


4 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

I'd never though I'd say this about a cactus, but it's so cute! :)

emma claire said...

I agree with Carlotta! I live where here are a TON of cactuses but this one is really cute!

Emily said...

Thank you both! :)

MarieElizabeth said...

How interesting...I never thought about how to grow a catus from the beginning. Thanks for sharing.