It has been really hot at our house for the last couple of days and the humidity does
not help it we went swimming on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday we are going to go to a outdoor concert in McHenry, Illinois Mark Shutltz is going to sing and the bucket boys will play their drums they are not really real drums the are stop sings and tin pans construction things but they are funny bye
~Emily~
Let your light so
shine before men
that they may
see your
good works and
praise your
Father in heaven
Matthew 5:16
About Me
- Emily
- Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment