About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Zoo

Yesterday we went to the zoo in Milwaukee. The tiger and lioness kept walking back and fourth and rubbing their heads against the glass and the lioness was looking at something I think it was one of the other animals but she was just staring at it! There were also three baby peacocks the looked kind of like a baby goose! Out side of the big cats building there were two lion sculptors made of plants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your blog and put up lots of pics.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and am looking forward to seeing lots of entries.

Grandmom Trish

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PAGE! IT IS AWESOME, MAKE SURE TO TELL ME WHEN U UPDATE IT!