About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Monday, December 3, 2007

The Christmas Party

Hello,
We had fun at the Christmas party that was at our church on Saturday. First everyone ate supper, then they had a talent show. After that we had cheesecake for desert. Then we had a white elephant gift exchange. A lot of people dressed up as someone from the 1800's. I forget to bring my camera in so I don't have any pictures. Maybe Paige or Samantha will give me some of theirs. Well I have to go now bye.
~Emily~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

were u in the talent show??

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Paige, and my younger siblings except Levi and I sang a song in Spanish.

Emily