About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow

Hello,

It is snowing right now, it has snowed at least an inch already. It has been snowing about one and a half hours. This afternoon we are going to a Christmas Party at our church. Well I have to go now bye.
~Emily~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it is snowing really bad here too. have fun at the Christmas party!!