About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Monday, May 24, 2010

HoT wEaThEr!!!!!

This year, it was pretty warm in the beginning of April, but then it got cold again. :( But yesterday it was in the 80's!!!!! And today it's supposed to be 87. But its not even 9:30 and its already 80 and feels like 84. AND it's supposed to stay hot almost all week!!! =D I LOVE hot weather!
Rain still didn't have her bunnies. :( I hope she has some, SOON!
I now have 10 followers!!! :) I'm really excited about that! =D Thanks for following me everyone!!! :)
BYE Y'ALL!!!!

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Cool new template!
I have awarded you on my blog

Emily said...

Thanks!