About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Opal's Bunnies


These pictures are of Opal's first litter of bunnies. They were born in June 2006, and I found them all new homes by September 2006. She had 9, but one died.

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Ooooo! Bunnys how CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are so sweet!!!! I love them!!!!! It makes me want to get another bunny!!!!! The little cuties! :)


*Lizzie*

Emily said...

Thanks! :) Yeah, I know! I really like the ones that always stay small! :)
Emmy