About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Friday, September 1, 2006

Babies School Ext.




HI every one we started school today and this is our day: breakfast at 8:00, clean up and get girls dressed. At 9:00 Mommy and two of us older girls exercise while the other one watches the little girls. Boys do school or play. We eat lunch and clean up in a reasonable amount of time and then we do more school. We had Ruby's Babies in the house with us August 24 2006-August 31 2006. There mom has a eye infection and we don't want them to catch it that is why we took them away from there mom. There is a picture of Ruby's Pearl's and Opal's babies they are all very cute well I have to go now bye
~Emily~

No comments: