About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Computer

Hi Everyone our computer is not working so we have to use the one in the basement that we use for piano. You can still e-mail me at my regular e-mail address because I can check my e-mail online. Anyway guess what? On Sunday some people came to get two of our baby bunnies that are for sale $10.00 each and Mommy said that I could keep one of Rubies (she died because she was sick so we had an extra cage) so I decided to keep her only girl and she is the one that looks like a lop the most of all her brothers ( their dad is Jack and he is a mini lop) and before Mommy said that if we every got another rabbit it would have to be a lop. I named her Diamond Sweet Pea McIntyre her first name is Diamond her middle name is Sweet Pea and her last name is McIntyre. I know she will be called Miss Sweet Pea and Sweet Pea allot, but I like that name better than Sapphire Aster ( that is what I would name her if I didn't name her Diamond Sweet Pea.) Diamond is kind of pushy and she was being mean to the other bunnies in her cage so we put them in a different cage but then today when I was feeding the rabbits I had her cage open and her brother that is white had stuck his head out the door and was sniffing and I saw a scratch on his ear so I told Pete to go in and tell Samantha so he did and she came out and looked at all of the bunnies that were in the cage with Diamond and the other white one was hurt too. Well it is getting late so I have to go now bye
~Emily~

No comments: