About Me

My photo
Hey! My name is Emily and I am 17. I have 3 pet rabbits and I would love to get a dog one day. I love photography and shoot with the Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I have 8 siblings, 2 above me and 6 below me. I am dairy, gluten, corn, coconut, and soy free. I have a lot of eating quirks! ;) I also have a photography blog with two of my friends. I am currently aspiring to be a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love helping people (myself included) be the best God made them to be!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Picture of DIAMOND

Hi Everyone,
My Dad made me and my two older sisters a section on our mom's computer so I took some pictures of Diamond and I will post a one of them now.
Well I have to go now bye
~Emily~

No comments: